Sunday, April 22, 2012

Season 1, Episode 3 - Oh Kappa, My Kappa

Oh me, oh my...

I went to university but never really understood the Alpha Beta Zeta Delta thing-a-majig. I understand the club thing, people with common interest but the whole "Zeta Epsilon," no...

Back to the episode, Kenzi realized that they can't really have a job, 1) Kenzi is a thief and 2) Bo is not human. What does amazing Kenzi come up with? She turns entrepreneur and creates "Bo's Private Investigation Services." Use their skills to help people, learn more about Fae things and make a few bucks of people. Why not? Bo reluctantly agrees and their first case is a mother who's daughter has been missing for days.

And what does investigation sometimes involve? UNDERCOVER!!
Bo -> security
Kenzi -> fratgirl

How can you not love that? Especially Kenzi in pink! And did you see Kenzi's handshake? And Bo in the security outfit with sunglasses? Faetastic!

Meanwhile, Trick and Dyson are talking about Bo. What exactly are they hiding? What do they know?

We know Bo is a succubus. She can manipulate people but what is Dyson? Apparently, it's rude to ask a Fae about their powers. If I had powers, I wouldn't want to tell you either. But we do find out when Dyson and Kenzi realized Bo was in trouble. Dyson is a wolfman! That short scene with Kenzi and Dyson in the wood searching for Bo is hilarious. "Why are you taking off your shirt?" Because, Kenzi, he wants his viewers to see his sexy body.

It was after a talk with Trick is where Dyson turned into Mr. Douchebag. I understand the reason behind it but seriously, making out with another girl and telling Bo you're always there for her to heal is one jerkass move.

Useless info:
I believe the filming location of this was Trinity College at the University of Toronto.

Team Dyson moment:
Where do start? Let's start with opening scene. Bo wakes up with Dyson beside her who she had just spend the night with and STILL alive!

Or moment #2 when Bo is off to figure things out, Dyson gives her a kiss so she can have some strength.

Team Lauren moment:
Nope. Nada. Zippo. It seems the good doctor was really busy in the lab.

Quotes of the Episode:
"Will there be a pillow fight? Please tell me there's a pillow fight" - Bo

"You look like hell" - Bo
"Yea, I look like college" - Kenzi

"That's your fae power? Chick magnet." - Bo

"Holy shit balls... That was awesome!" - Bo

"Why are you half naked?" - Bo
"Can I tell her??" - Kenzi

"Can we talk about the elephant in the room? By elephant I mean sexy, sexy wolfman?" - Kenzi

"I totally saw his wolf junk." - Kenzi

No comments:

Post a Comment