Friday, June 1, 2012

Season 1, Episode 6 - Food for Thought

Succubus mid-term... hee hee hee. And the good doctor is back (thank the fae!)!

But to the more important thing about this episode... EW! Foot stew? Didn't I say EW? Just thinking about it again is a bit yuck! And bleeding from the eye? Double EW. By the way, kids, if you ever follow a Fae-friend into their home... do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT eat ANYTHING in that house! Because you can't be certain if you'll be eating contaminated foot stew! I would be brushing my tongue and eating mints and perfuming it like Kenzi! Excuse me while I go brush my teeth AGAIN.

Another introduction to a fae, an asswang? An ASSwang? Did I hear that right? Is it even a real myth? That's all I will say about this...

Zoie Palmer as Lauren is just TOO adorable! Do you like; Lab Lauren, Casual Lauren, or Doctor Lauren? Why can't we just have them all? It's the way Zoie portrays Lauren that makes her so adorable; a little geeky and yet fun.

Now while Lauren was getting ready to impersonate Dr. Hensen. Bo entered the Taberman & Associates facility as an intern. What kind of intern dress up like THAT! I mean, WOW... and that facility must never had a woman worked there. Did you see all the staff stop and just get mesmerized by Bo? Scratch that... if Bo walked into my work place, I would stop too.

Did you like the "confession" Kenzi had for Dyson? That she knows Dyson will do the right thing for Bo even if it hurts him. Deep, Kenzi, deep or maybe you were just a bit delirious.

Useless Info:
When Bo and Kenzi went to investigate James Sibley's house, a GO Train (it's green) was just running in the background.

Biker gang's hideout or hangout is at DG Auto in the west end of Toronto on Newcastle St... Google Map has the "DG AUTO" sign if you click on street view and click left a bit more where a bunch of cars are sitting on the lot.

Team Dyson Moment:
I can't find an actual Dyson moment except for Mr. Douchbag at the end asking if "Lauren will be her first test subject?" How cold can you be? The only other moment is at the police station when they were trying to figure out what was going on with the dead human. But gosh, Dyson can be a real douchbag!

Team Lauren Moment:
I can't decided... opening scene at the bar? Or at the Taberman & Associates lab? Or maybe the entire episode? I loved the the opening scene at the bar. It was a very casual meeting that I think I would consider the turning point for the true Doccubus moment. At the Taberman lab, it was just fun adventure - "The Silly Adventures of Bo and Lauren." Lauren wanted to do things with careful planning and Bo wanted to do thing on the go. We got both. Let's just call it a Doccubus episode!

Quotes of the Episode:
"I'm better at multi-orgasm then at multi-choice" - Bo

"I like you like this - after hour Lauren" - Bo

"What is this? Take a fae to work day?" - Kenzi

"Worse case scenario, I ate just toxic soup. Best case scenario, I am a toe sucking cannibal!" - Kenzi

"I'm not scared or anything. I'm just bored and you amuse me." - Kenzi

"I'm freaking freezing here. Can you wolf out and lay on my feet?" - Kenzi

"My sex life is no longer on critical list" - Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment