Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Season 1, Episode 7 - ArachnoFaebia

Spiders... I won't know what to think of them. I don't like them but I don't hate them. I definitely do not squeal "OMG, SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What I find funny about this episode is a real estate agent asking someone to "cleanse" the house of spirits. Do people still do these things?

Kenzi is such a con artist but a funny one. I love the fact that the writers dipped into Kzenia Solo's background and use it. And such a great performance! Oh and she spoke Russians in the episode.

The love triangle? This whole episode was about the triangle! And tension just grew! At the Dal when Dyson and Bo were talking about the crime, Lauren walks in (cute jeans and blazer) and asked Dyson, "were you leaving?" to which he responded with "what? And miss this?" Oh, you three... stop it and just figure it out already! And Bo *tried* to release the tension with "like a threesome... not that I thought about it that way or anything." Good work, Bo... good work...

As if the tension in the triangle wasn't tight enough, Dyson goes and attack Lauren... and Bo disapproves and finishes Lauren's shot.

Oh man, I laughed SO hard when Bo was hallucinating Lauren and Kenzi.

Bo's house is big enough to have a basement?

I loved the camera angle from the spider's view and then seeing Bo's boot kills the spider - "Mercy this!"

Useless Info:
Cheryl Fields' website does not exist (Yes, I did try) and her number obvious is the generic TV exchange (555) but the area code of 416 is for Toronto
Team Dyson Moment:
I want to find a moment... the nice moment was outside the house for sale. You can see the flirt. The next moment was at the Dal until Lauren showed up and he turned douchebag.

There was also the scene at the police station when Bo was all itchy. And the last scene is at Bo's place... Kenzi wondered if Dyson was trying to buy them off with pizza.

Team Lauren Moment:
Maybe in the lab when Bo made the comment about her hormones usually go horny and not horrid, it looked like Lauren had the "hm... Bo getting horny" look.

Or maybe the 2nd time in the lab when all the chaos was done. Lauren totally geeking out and give that patented smile...

Quotes of the Episode:
"Sometimes I wish I had man slaves to do whatever I want" - Kenzi

"I'm not the one that leaves weapons around. Were you planning to chop some wood?" - Kenzi

"Human sometimes just kill each other. You take away their flat screen, minivan, and they're still just barbarians." - Dyson

"I love me some Bo, but I wish she would end the juggling act" - Kenzi

"So did you pick a lova? Or did doctor freeze and k9 crotch fight to death? - Kenzi

"But emotionally, I'm a level 10 harpy." - Bo

"When my hormones flares up, they usually go horny and not horrid" - Bo

"I hate getting all hot and bothered for nothing" - Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment